? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.9 (14 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13463 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Aim For Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (6 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 4133 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hmmm.....

Thursday, 30/07/09 ...

today....is thursday....
it seems juz like an ordinary normal working days for me...
i more prefer schools life...
like i went through b4 at schools....secondary life...
miss that time ...
and i see back some NS picture...
i damn miss NS T_T
miss ns frenz and schools fren...

and i get shocked by the night time...
when my fren from ns told me that...
1 sarjan (sarjan shariman)
a cute and friendly person...
in Kem Kepimpinan Gemilang Gopeng....
already passed away...
on 29/07/09....
damn sad when i heard this news...
really sad sad...
i really like him so much ..
he is a good trainers and leaders for me...
hope he can R.I.P...


so...this is the end of my post today...
hope someone from KEM can read it ... and make a wish for that sarjan...
wish that he can R.I.P...
he would be in our memories forever !!

0 comments: